No products in the cart.
Hair by She She provides virgin human hair. All wig knots have been bleached. Our human hair wigs are all pre plucked with a natural hairline, and most come with adjustable straps and combs on the cap, so you can change the cap size yourself. Some wigs come in natural color, but can be customized. Wigs usually delivered in 5-7 business days.
Returns accepted if lace has not been cut, and hair in original packaging.
Your virgin hair from Hair by She She is a great investment and with proper care should last you lots of months. Here are a few must read tips to help you along the way.
- Always brush your hair before going to bed. Always use a wide tooth brush or detangling comb and gently brush the hair while holding it down with your other hand to prevent unnecessary tension and pulling.
- Before shampooing your hair, always detangle it. Always wash your hair gently in a downward motion using your fingers. Do not scrub or bunch hair together as this will cause the cuticles to open up and rub against each other which would then cause tangling.
- Always condition your hair with a moisturizing conditioner such as silicon mix. This alone will make a huge difference
- Every 4 times or so you wash your hair, add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to your shampoo water, apple cider vinegar will clarify, add shine and remove build up from your hair.
- You can also condition wash your virgin hair, this means skipping the shampoo and using your conditioner just like you would your shampoo.
- If possible, be patient with your virgin hair weave and let it air dry after washing it.
- Apply a small amount of coconut oil 2 to 3 times per week as required.
- Avoid alcohol based products for your hair as alcohol is very drying to the hair.
- Moisturize you hair as needed with high quality leave in moisturizers and conditioners.
- Last but not least, Hair by She She weave extensions and wigs are very high quality, very little product is needed. Do not weight down your hair by using too much unnecessary product.
Styling and Combing Your Lace Front | Full Lace Wig Instructional Video
8 Inches, 10 Inches, 12 Inches